At Toyota of Orlando, we get REALLY excited when Toyota announces that they’re going to redesign a vehicle, or even just give it a bit of a facelift. With super stylish options like the 2013 Scion FR-S and 2013 Toyota Avalon as examples of Toyota’s innovation, we know that whatever we’re in store for, it’s going to be great. Imagine our enthusiasm when we heard that the Orlando Toyota Highlander will be up for a restyle in 2014! It was recently announced that a sneak preview will be taking place at the New York Auto Show at the end of this month (3/27-3/28) and we absolutely can’t wait to see what Toyota brings to the table, and how they plan to up the ante on this family-friendly SUV!
2013 Toyota Highlander offers the best of both worlds
The 2013 Toyota Highlander in Orlando is known widely for two things: super sleek style, and family-friendly utility. It’s a vehicle that’s perfect for family and cargo, but it doesn’t fall into the “boring” stereotype normally associated with family cars. It boasts superior style both inside and out, and we’re eager to see how Toyota remolds it to make it even more impressive. The 2013 model has a lot to offer in the meantime, however. You’ll find
functional features and options designed to help you make your driving experiences as efficient as possible, such as:
- The option of two- or four-wheel drive, in case you want to tackle any off-road exploration
- Three zone automatic climate control so that every passenger is as comfortable as possible
- A backup camera, which helps you have an extra set of eyes in tight spots or tricky maneuvers
- A display audio system that integrates Entune and Toyota’s Navigation Services – you’ll be connected no matter where your new Orlando Toyota takes you
- Easy-clean fabric trimmed seats – this makes mopping up chocolate milk spills a whole lot easier
- An interior that’s conducive to kids or cargo – you can fold seats flat and even stow them away to rearrange your space to your liking
- The Smart Key System, so you have easy entry to your vehicle and can use a convenient push-button start
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio, Bluetooth, and climate controls mounted on it – now you can keep your hands on the wheel at all times
Orlando Toyota Highlander is unbelievably stylish
And more! However, you don’t have to trade style in just because the new Toyota Highlander is high in functional features. You’ll love design elements and choices like:
- Integrated fog lights
- A plush leather interior that boasts perforated leather seats in the front – they’re also heated for maximum comfort!
- Polished wood grain style trim throughout the interior for an incredibly sophisticated look
- A power moonroof with a sliding sunshade for extra convenience
- 19″ 10-spoke alloy wheels, and an exterior studded with chrome accents
- A variety of eye-catching paint hues to choose from, including Sizzling Crimson Mica, Magnetic Gray, Shoreline Blue, and Sandy Beach. You’ll also have your choice of interior colors, like Ash or Sand Beige
- A super-sporty rear spoiler with a center LED stoplight
Come test drive this family-friendly new Toyota today at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! We’ll keep you posted on the 2014 model, and in the meantime, check out the incredible Toyota specials that we offer on all of our family-friendly options. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’re open until 10p every single day!