It’s here – the 2014 Toyota Highlander has made its grand debut, and Toyota of Orlando is incredibly excited about what this redesigned SUV will have to offer when it hits our dealership! Toyota decided to take things to the next level on this already popular and stylish vehicle, and they certainly delivered. It’s got a sleek new look and more upgrades and add-ons than most drivers will know what to do with – in a good way! We can’t wait to for the new model to get here, and we’ll be sure to let you know just as soon as we have an E.T.A. in place. In the meantime, let’s take a look at what this incredible new Toyota in Orlando will bring to the table!
What will the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando offer?
So, what’s new on the 2014 Toyota Highlander? First and foremost, its appearance! This new Toyota has a unique new look that embraces sophisticated style to the max. It includes features like:
- A completely redesigned front grille, new headlights (including LED daytime running lights), and new fenders that transform the exterior into a sleeker and more dynamic vehicle than the previous model.
- There’s even a new silhouette to contend with, and our Orlando Toyota dealership thinks that the SUV now has a sportier and more aggressive look while still being able to deliver the sophistication its drivers need.
- It also has 19 inch chrome wheels thrown into the max!
The interior was also taken up a notch in terms of style. The 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando will include options and elements like:
- New materials inside, including plush leather seating that’s both heated and ventilated. Toyota also integrated more soft-touch materials throughout, like on the steering wheel and shifter.
- Interior space was rearranged to make the most of it, and you’ll love the new layout, which is incredibly efficient and comfortable. There’s also a larger center console that doubles as an armrest, as well as a shelf built into the dash for easy access to important items.
- You’ll have the option of either captain’s seats or a bench seat in the second row, adding versatility into the mix
- There’s now the option of a panoramic moon roof with a sliding sunshade for balmy nights in Central Florida
- A touch-screen audio system with a backup camera will come standard, similar to that of the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando. You’ll even have the option of an 8 inch touch screen! Don’t forget the convenience of Navigation and Entune services!
- Additional new features geared towards safety and convenience have been thrown in, like a Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Dynamic Cruise Control, a Pre-Collision System, and Lane Departure Alert System
New Toyota Highlander will be American-made!
The 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando will still be available in both traditional gasoline and hybrid models, and best news yet – all of the models in the new lineup will be built EXCLUSIVELY in the US, right here in Indiana!
We’ll keep you posted as to when we expect this incredible new SUV to hit the lots – in the meantime, you can take the 2013 model for a test drive anytime! We’re open seven days a week until 10pm, and we’re located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We’ll see you soon!