When Toyota decided to release a completely redesigned 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando, we were pretty excited… and we weren’t disappointed by the final product, either! This incredible new Toyota arrived at our dealership with a brand-new look that’s earning rave reviews, as well as an updated and upgraded interior with phenomenal technology. Additionally, a hybrid model was added to the lineup (as if an entirely new look wasn’t enough), and it’s available in three different trim levels. We love having yet another way to go green available at Toyota of Orlando, so we were pleased to hear that this new Toyota was scooping up awards at the recent Atlanta International Auto Show… we’ve got the details!
New Toyota Avalon Hybrid in Orlando is a polished way to go green
The Orlando Toyota Avalon Hybrid is an exceptionally polished way to embrace a more eco-sensitive driving experience. This year, it won the “Best Green Car” award at the Atlanta International Auto Show, and show-goers raved about its style, fuel efficiency, and sophistication! They’re not the only ones, though… its sales were up 63% in February, proving that it’s becoming more and more popular among consumers. What’s so special about this new Toyota hybrid, though? Let’s take a closer look at everything it encompasses.
- The new Toyota Avalon Hybrid has Toyota’s Hybrid Synergy Drive System technology under the hood. This allows it to provide drivers with 40 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway, which translates to a ton of money saved at the gas pump.
- It’s American-made – it’s developed and assembled here at a plant in Kentucky!
- This Orlando Toyota boasts absolutely unbelievable new style. Like we said, it’s completely redesigned both inside and out. It’s got sleek lines and a lower stance on the exterior, which makes it look a whole lot sportier than previous models. It also has a remarkable interior, with options like plush leather seats, a display audio system, IntelliTouch buttons for extra polish, and ice-white ambient lighting. However, it doesn’t relinquish comfort – you’ll still be able to have up to five passengers in the car with plenty of room to spare.
- Technology is also an important element of this innovative new Toyota. It has options like wireless charging, which allows you to juice up your cell phone by simply placing on a handy charging pad. It also includes the aforementioned display audio system, which allows access to Premium HDD Navigation, Entune, and more. You’ll be connected no matter where this remarkable hybrid takes you!
- It’s available in three different trim levels: you’ll be able to customize your driving experience by choosing between the Premium, Touring, and Limited options, as well as by exploring all of the amazing packages available for further tailoring.
- It’s an affordable way to do your part for the environment! The 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid kicks off at just over $35,000, so it’s a feasible yet incredibly stylish and sophisticated way to get around town.
Why not explore this new Toyota in Orlando today?
Want to see it in person? You’re in luck – all you have to do is swing by Toyota of Orlando! We have both the original gasoline Toyota Avalon and the hybrid models available for your next test drive, so why not schedule it today? Give us a ring at (888) 725-3520!