Who doesn’t love a new Toyota in Orlando, especially when it’s a truck? Both the 2013 Toyota Tacoma and Tundra are exceptionally popular options in Central Florida, and there’s no doubt as to why. They’re both driven by performance AND appearance for an overall versatile effect, and they offer affordable price tags to boot! (Especially when you factor in our new Orlando Toyota specials!) However, we’re not the only ones who love these new Toyota options. US New and World Reports conducted research to find out which cars offer the most bang for their buck, and unsurprisingly, Toyota trucks topped the list!
Orlando Toyota Tacoma is a best-seller!
The 2013 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando was deemed the “Best Compact Truck for the Money”, and we’re not a bit surprised. It’s also the best-selling compact pickup truck in America and one of the most popular options at our dealership. You can choose between Regular, Access, and Double cabs, and even explore the 2013 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner if style is a high priority on your list. Let’s take a look at what else makes the new Toyota Tacoma such an exceptional truck! You’ll find features and options such as:
- A plush SofTex trimmed interior. This material is similar to leather, but it’s easier to clean and maintain (making it a perfect choice for a truck that’s just begging to tackle those off-road trails!)
- The option of either a 4-cylinder or V6 engine – tailor your ride to your performance needs!
- A standard display audio system – there’s no price hike to include features like Bluetooth technology, a 6-inch touch screen, and iPod connectivity in this new Toyota!
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with a integrated backup camera to give you an extra set of eyes when visibility isn’t the best
Plus, did you know you can check out the special edition 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD T|X Baja Edition? This incredible new Toyota truck is ideal for off-road adventures, as it was co-developed with Bilstein and includes features like all-terrain tires, Bilstein shocks, and even a cat-back exhaust system so other drivers will definitely hear you coming!
New Toyota Tundra in Orlando melds performance with luxury
However, let’s not forget the other “Best for your Money” truck option – the Orlando Toyota Tundra. This truck is built to be a workhorse, but it still manages to incorporate style, luxury, and even technology (we can’t wait for the 2014 model!). Here are some of the things you can look forward to when you take the 2013 Toyota Tundra for a spin!
- Versatility is the name of the game with this truck – two up to almost 10,000 pounds, but enjoy options like a voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system with JBL sound components woven into it!
- A rear-seat DVD entertainment system to keep the kids occupied on long trips (leather-trimmed seats that are heated in the front won’t hurt, either)
- A Deck Rail System with four tie-down cleats in the bed to help keep your cargo in place over bumpy road conditions
- Stylish, eye-catching chrome accents both inside and out, and a ton of paint colors from which to choose (including hues like Radiant Red and Spruce Mica)
To find out more – and experience for yourself why these new Toyota trucks made it onto the “Best for Your Money” list this year – visit Toyota of Orlando! We’ve got plenty of options for you to explore when it comes to these trucks, and we can’t wait to see you drive home happy. Call us today at (888) 725-3520!