Did you know that many of our new Toyota in Orlando are made right here in the USA? In fact, the 2013 Toyota Avalon is the most American-made car on the market right now – it’s manufactured at the Toyota plant in Kentucky! At Toyota of Orlando, we love the fact that so many of our cars are made so close to home, including Toyota trucks like the 2013 Toyota Tacoma and Tundra. Both of these exceptional vehicles are manufactured at a plant in San Antonio, TX (Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas Inc.) – in fact, the location of the plant used to be a ranch and is the inspiration for the 1794 edition of the 2014 Toyota Tundra!
Toyota saw a huge increase in truck sales in 2012, and it looks like 2013 is going to carry a similar pattern. It’s no surprise, really – both of these options offer an incredible performance and amazing features, as well as a variety of packages that allow you to tailor your truck to your life. We look forward to providing them to all of our valued Toyota customers in Central Florida this year and we’re excited to what’s coming up next. What makes these new Toyota models such desirable options? Let’s take a quick peek at some of their exciting features!
2013 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando
The 2013 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando is a truck that’s perfect for all types of drivers, whether you’re cruising city streets or hitting the trails on your off-time. It’s well known for its versatility and it’s been the best-selling compact pickup truck in America for years. It also boasts accolades like Kelley Blue Book’s Best Resale Value (in 2013), and Edmunds.com gave it 4.1 stars out of 5 this year! Check out some of the features you’ll find on this incredible Toyota truck:
- A standard display audio system, which means you can hook up your iPod or MP3 player to have access to your favorite tunes (or stream wirelessly via Bluetooth technology), and control everything through a 6.1 inch touch screen!
- A choice between three cab sizes – the Regular, Access, and Double Cab. Both the Double and Access Cab can seat up to six passengers!
- Cruise control for highway travels
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel topped with audio controls for convenience
And more! You won’t be disappointed by everything the new Toyota Tacoma has to offer!
2013 Toyota Tundra in Orlando
This new Toyota truck is best-known for its most recent escapade of towing the Space Shuttle Endeavor to it’s final resting spot in California. Pretty impressive – although you can’t tow a space shuttle around Orlando, you can still tow up to 8,100 pounds! This truck can also handle a maximum payload of up to 1,485 pounds… and still take things off-road. Let’s take a look at some of the features!
- An extra-durable bed with a Deck Rail System and tie-down cleats
- Front towhooks and an easy-open tailgate
- Dual zone air-conditioning to keep things comfortable on the interior
- The choice between a 4.0L V6, 4.6L V8, or 5.7L V8 engine so you can maximize performance
But that’s not all! Don’t forget the check out the TRD Rock Warrior package available on the 2013 Toyota Tundra!
Want to learn more about these American-made icons? Visit Toyota of Orlando today! We’re off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’re open until 10pm every single day!