If you’re looking for a way to fulfill your sense of adventure now that the weather in Central Florida is extraordinary, check out the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando! This rough-and-tumble Toyota gives you everything you need to take your weekend expeditions off the beaten path, and the new model year even brings a special edition to the table – the Trail Teams Edition! At Toyota of Orlando, you’ll find three different models from which to choose, and an affordable starting MSRP of just over $27,000… and that’s not including the incredible new Toyota specials we regularly offer at our dealerships during our special monthly events. Come down and take this incredible new Toyota for a spin today (but you have to stay on the pavement until you buy it, sorry!).
Get exploring in the Orlando Toyota FJ Cruiser!
The first thing you’ll notice about the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando is how similar it looks to the vintage Toyota FJ-40 – we can promise it offers the same adventurous take on driving. You’ll find it in both manual and automatic transmissions, and you’ll be able to choose between 4×2 and 4×4. Additionally, each model is decked out with a 4.0L V6 engine and towing abilities of up to 4,700 pounds. You’ll also find other features attuned to an exceptional performance, such as:
- Overfenders and mudguards
- Protective skid plates that offer a degree of defense for the engine, front suspension, fuel tank, and transfer case
- Water-resistant fabric trimmed seats so whether you’re hitting the beach or the lake, wet bathing suits are no longer an issue
- Heavy-duty all-weather flooring – no need to worry about muddy soccer cleats or hiking boots in the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser!
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with an integrated backup camera, so you’ve got an extra set of eyes for tricky maneuvers
- A cargo deck that’s also clad in heavy-duty all-weather flooring and boasts tie-down hooks to keep your belongings in place on rough roads
And more – but don’t think the Orlando Toyota FJ Cruiser is all utility! You’ll also be privy to features like a JBL Audio System with iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, 11 speakers, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio!
Check out the amazing Trail Teams Edition at Toyota of Orlando!
However, we know you’re probably eager to see what the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition has to offer you – we were pretty excited when it hit the lot at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! It’s a limited release, so don’t expect to see it hanging around too long – hurry down today to check it out! You’ll love the special details incorporated into it, such as:
- Trail-tuned Bilstein Shock Absorbers to help make rough roads a little easier to traverse
- Active Traction Control (A-TRAC) and Crawl Control (CRAWL) to help you navigate tricky terrain
- Remote Keyless Entry and cruise control
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires, with TRD 16″ off-road wheels with beadlock
- A cool new Cement color – and this model of the new Toyota FJ Cruiser doesn’t have the two-toned effect on the exterior
Don’t take our word for it. Rekindle your sense of adventure today at Toyota of Orlando! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can always give us a ring at (888) 725-3520 to set up a test drive or learn more about those incredible new Toyota specials we were talking about. We’ll see you soon!