The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando was undoubtedly one of the most exciting redesigns of the 2013 model year. At Toyota of Orlando, we were incredibly excited to see what innovative upgrades were available, and we weren’t disappointed – sleek style, new technology, and even a hybrid option are all part of this amazing new Toyota. It’s been drawing major attention both in Central Florida and across the nation, and the awards and accolades just keep coming! Most recently, the new Toyota Avalon was awarded the NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating, an honor coveted by all automakers!
The new Toyota Avalon bumps up its safety technology!
What exactly is an NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating? The NHTSA is the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and they consistently conduct and implement research in the realm of traffic safety. They 5-Star Safety Rating isn’t a feat easily achieved; the vehicles must undergo stringent tests to ensure they’d have an adequate performance if a crash did occur. Since 2011, more rigorous tests and measurements have been introduced to solidify the meaning behind this important rating. Cars are given an overall score, and they’re rated on how well they resist frontal crashes, side crashes, and rollovers! Next time you come down to our Orlando Toyota dealership, check out the window stickers on our cars – the new Toyota in Orlando that have been tested by NHTSA will have the rating displayed for your convenience!
The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando fared well in the NHTSA tests, receiving the following scores:
- Four stars in frontal crash tests
- Five stars in side crash tests
- Four stars in the rollover tests
- An overall five star rating – and the Orlando Toyota Avalon Hybrid produced the same performance!
What other safety technology is available on the 2013 Toyota Avalon? You’ll find features and options such as:
- The well-known Toyota Star Safety System
- An Advanced Airbag System that utilizes 10 strategically places airbags throughout the cabin of the car
- A Pre-Collision System, which brings down your vehicle’s speed in a crash to help reduce frontal crash damage
- A Blind Spot Monitor with a Rear Cross Traffic Alert – this handy technology alerts you if an object is crossing into your path when you’re backing up
- An anti-theft system complete with an engine immobilizer
- A tire pressure monitoring system – this technology notifies you if your tire pressure is low, which can cause reduced traction and even blowouts
- Safety Connect Services – these services are an exceptional option for all Toyota drivers. They include a stolen vehicle locator, roadside assistance, emergency assistance, and even an automatic collision notification so help is on the way the instant something goes wrong.
- Whiplash Injury Lessening seats in the front of the vehicle
And more! However, you’ll have to come down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida to scope all of the innovative safety technology on this brand new Toyota!
Why wait? Visit Toyota of Orlando today. We offer unbelievable new Toyota specials to help make your purchase more affordable, and we have a large variety of models for you to explore. We even have a great selection of used cars if a new vehicle isn’t in your budget! Give us a call to make your appointment today – we’re open until 10pm, and you can reach us at (888) 725-3520!