Toyota of Orlando is happy to sell Toyota cars at our Orlando Toyota Dealership. Toyota prides itself in not only making cars that are stylish but that are safe, too. They know that if anything bad happens it won’t matter how nice the car looked. The first priority is to protect your precious cargo.
Toyota starts protecting your family well before any crash with the Star Safety System that is available on all new Toyota models. That’s right; the Star Safety System is available on ALL new Toyota models. Toyota is taking every measure to ensure you are kept safe.
Our Orlando Toyota Dealership Offers An Entire Line Of Toyota Cars With The Star Safety System
The Star Safety System is 6 safety features that help you avoid collisions.
1. Vehicle Stability Control: VSC aids in the prevention of slips and loss of traction by dropping engine power and putting the brake only to the wheels that need it.
2. Traction Control: TRAC supports maintaining traction on wet, icy, loose or uneven surfaces by putting the brake only to the spinning wheel(s).
3. Anti-Lock Brake System: ABS stops brakes from locking up by pumping brake pressure to each wheel to help you maintain control in emergency braking situations.
4. Electronic Brake-Force Distribution: EBD redistributes the brake to help keep the rear wheels from locking up during sudden braking situations.
5. Brake Assist: BA senses sudden or panic braking and applies the full pressure required to aid in preventing a collision.
6. Smart Stop Technology: SST automatically reduces engine power when both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed at the same time under certain circumstances, helping to bring the vehicle to a stop.
In addition to the Star Safety System some Toyota vehicles come equipped with Safety Connect. Safety Connect protects drivers on the road. With a touch of a button they can be in contact with the 24/7 response center. If an accident should occur, Safety Connect is there to report it with automatic collision notification. Safety Connect includes roadside assistance and stolen vehicle location, too.
Find 11 Of The IIHS Top Safety Picks For 2012 At Our Orlando Toyota Dealership
Toyota has 11 vehicles that received the 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick Award. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rates a vehicle for how well it protects its occupants in front and side impacts, rollovers and rear impacts. Top Safety Pick Awards recognize vehicles with the highest levels of crash protection.
- 2012 Toyota Avalon-Top Safety Pick for Large Cars
- 2012 Toyota Camry-Top Safety Pick for Midsize Cars
- 2012 Toyota Corolla-Top Safety Pick for Small Cars
- 2012 Toyota Highlander-Top Safety Pick for Midsize SUV
- 2012 Toyota Prius-Top Safety Pick for Small Cars
- 2012 Toyota Prius v-Top Safety Pick for Midsize Cars
- 2012 Toyota Sienna-Top Safety Pick for Minivans
- 2012 Toyota Tundra (Dbl Cab)-Top Safety Pick for Large Pickups
- 2012 Toyota Venza-Top Safety Pick for Midsize SUV
- 2012 Toyota Yaris-(5-Door Liftback)-Top Safety Pick for Minicars
- 2012 Toyota Prius c-Top Safety Pick for Small Cars
Toyota has a Safety Research Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. In the center thorough testing is done to help Toyota pioneer safety. The partner with many institutions and agencies around the United States to help find more innovative ways to develop new technologies that can help lower the number of collision related mortalities and injuries.
Did you know that Toyota is investing $1,000,000 hour to enhance the safety and technology on the vehicles! That is why Toyota is surpassing all others. They have their priorities straight.
If you would like to learn more about Toyota safety or Toyota cars give Toyota of Orlando a call at 888-725-3520. The sales team at our Orlando Toyota dealership is available until 10pm every night. When you are ready you can set up an appointment to test-drive one of our safe and reliable cars.